Planning a special Valentine’s Day meal at home? Don’t forget about dessert! Finish off the meal with this decadent Double Chocolate Raspberry Martini.
Thank you, Torani, for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
February is finally here, and you know what that means—Valentine’s Day! Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays because it’s filled with love and chocolate! Nothing says Happy Valentine’s Day like the perfect chocolate dessert! And to switch things up a bit this year, I decided to make a delicious, chocolatey after dinner drink for me and the hubs.
Since we will be spending a quiet evening at home, I thought that this Double Chocolate Raspberry Martini would be the perfect cocktail recipe to set the mood! Sometimes, I don’t always have room for dessert and a cocktail. With this easy Double Chocolate Raspberry Martini, I get the best of both worlds.
Chocolate and raspberry is always a winning combination, but what makes this cocktail even more amazing, is the Torani Puremade Chocolate Milano Syrup and the Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce! They provide just the right amount of chocolate flavor and sweetness.
I love using Torani Puremade Syrups and Torani Puremade Sauces in my cocktail recipes because they deliver amazing flavor with the ingredients you love. And they contain no artificial flavors, no artificial colors and no artificial preservatives. All of the Torani flavors are crafted to bring out the best in your drinks and they can be used to create endless recipes! Click HERE to find Torani Puremade Syrups and Sauces online.
How to Make a Double Chocolate Raspberry Martini
Tools & Ingredients
- Fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
- Torani Puremade Chocolate Milano Syrup
- Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Almond milk
This cocktail recipe is super easy to make, and only requires a few simple ingredients. Start by squeezing about 1 tablespoon of the Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce on the inside of a martini glass, and set aside. Next, muddle your fresh raspberries, vodka, Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce and Torani Chocolate Milano Syrup. Add in your milk and ice. You can choose to use regular milk, but I prefer to use almond milk because it gives the cocktail a really smooth and creamy texture.
Shake vigorously to combine and strain into a martini glass. For a fancy presentation, thread about 5-6 raspberries on a skewer and place it on top of the martini. And that’s it! Cheers!
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?? Let me know in the comments below!
Double Chocolate Raspberry Martini
- 2 ounces Torani Puremade Chocolate Milano Syrup
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- 2 tablespoons Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce
- 3 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 4-5 fresh raspberries & more for garnish
- Squeeze about 1 tablespoon of the Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce on the inside of a martini glass, and set aside.
- Next, muddle your raspberries, vodka, 1 tablespoon of the Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce, and Torani Chocolate Milano Syrup for about 1 minute. Add the milk and ice to the shaker and shake vigorously to combine.
- Strain into a martini glass and serve.
- *For a fancy presentation, thread about 5-6 raspberries on a skewer and place it on top of the martini.