Short on time?? Don’t worry, I’ve got your quick & easy 5 day dinner meal plan right here!!
Thank you, Sprouts Farmers Market, for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
Just because school is back is session, doesn’t mean satisfying meals are out of reach! I’ve teamed up with Sprouts Farmers Market to bring you 5 quick & easy meals that take 15 minutes or less to prepare! Click HERE to purchase all of your ingredients from Sprouts!
Day 1: Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Easy Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 Herb Seasoned Roasted Chicken shredded
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can sweet kernel corn drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, and taco seasoning. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to med-high heat and add ½ teaspoon oil and a tortilla. Top tortilla with a handful of shredded cheese, about 1/3 cup of the vegetable mixture, and a serving of shredded chicken.
- Fold the tortilla and cook on both sides until crispy and golden. Remove from the pan and repeat with remaining tortillas.
Day 2: Classic Sourdough BLT Sandwiches
Classic Sourdough BLT Sandwiches
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1 package bacon
- Romaine lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper
- Optional: Serve with a serving of Sprouts Sugar Snap Peas
- Cook bacon per package instructions and set aside.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on both pieces of toasted bread. Stack the lettuce on one piece of bread and then top with the tomato slices, and about 3-4 slices of bacon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper before topping with the remaining slice of bread.
- Cut in half and Enjoy!
Day 3: Chicken Basil Pesto Pasta and Sourdough Garlic Bread
Basil Pesto Pasta w/Chicken served with Sourdough Garlic Bread
- 1 Market Corner Family Size Meal: Basil Pesto Pasta w/Chicken
- Optional: Garnish with lemon wedges if desired
For Sourdough Garlic Bread:
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 & ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Prepare Market Corner Family Size Meal per package instructions. Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
- To make the sourdough garlic bread: Drizzle olive oil evenly on each slice of bread, followed the garlic powder, and oregano.
- Place in the toaster oven for about 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with the Market Corner Family Meal and Enjoy!
Day 4: Vegan BBQ Chicken and Avocado Tacos
Vegan BBQ Chicken & Avocado Tacos
- 1 package LikeMeat BBQ Chick’n
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 avocados chopped
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- Prepare LikeMeat BBQ Chick’n per package instructions. Set aside.
- Fill each tortilla with about ½ cup romaine lettuce, followed by a serving of diced tomatoes, chopped avocado, and Like Meat BBQ Chick”n.
Day 5: Baozza Pizza Snacks and Salad
Pizza Snacks & Salad
- 2 BAOZZA Snack Pizza Packs
- 2 packages Sprouts Spring Salad Mix
For Lemon Vinaigrette:
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Optional: lemon wedges for garnish
- Prepare BAOZZA Snack Pizza Packs per package instructions.
- To make the Lemon Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, oregano,
- and salt & pepper. Drizzle over the spring salad mix and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
- Serve with the BAOZZA Snack Pizza Packs and Enjoy!