Smoothie Bowls are a quick and easy way to start your day! This Oh So Berry Smoothie Bowl will give you the jumpstart you need, and did I mention that it is oh so tasty too! Be sure to check out my secret to the PERFECT smoothie bowl! Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups . I absolutely can’t live without this blender!
I don’t know why, but I was very hesitant to try a smoothie bowl. I enjoy smoothies and I often make them for an ‘on-the-go’ breakfast option, but the thought of me eating my smoothie out of a bowl seemed weird to me! My initial thought of a smoothie bowl included a big ol’ bowl of smoothie soup, and who wants to eat smoothie soup?? Lol!
I decided to give it a try and fell in LOVE!! I even became mad at myself for not trying it sooner! It was the best thing ever! I made my smoothie bowl a little thicker and added a variety of delicious toppings on top! I was able to savor my smoothie and enjoy all of those wonderful flavor components! Take a little time out of your day, and try this Oh So Berry Smoothie Bowl! You’ll fall in love too! ? Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups
Oh So Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (add more or less, depending on your desired thickness)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp frozen mixed berries thawed
- 8 raw almonds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal
- Add frozen berries, Greek yogurt, unsweetened almond milk, and vanilla to blender. Blend until smooth.
- You can top your smoothie with anything you desire, or try my favorite: mixed berries, almonds, chia seeds, and flax seed meal.