Roasted Pepper Grilled Chicken Fingers are a quick and easy, kid-approved meal! It’s a much healthier alternative and of course, it’s extremely tasty!
Roasted Pepper Grilled Chicken Fingers has been sponsored by Fresh Bellies. As always, all opinions are truly my own.
Do you struggle with finding a healthy recipe that’s delicious AND kid-approved?? This is definitely a challenge for me! I hate categorizing my kids as “picky eaters,” but they are! Well mainly just my 3-year-old! He has to smell and analyze everything before he takes that minuscule bite! Lol!
I am so happy that I was introduced to Fresh Bellies! Fresh Bellies has the best selection of fruit and veggie purees that can be eaten alone or that can be used in tasty recipes! I recently used the Apple of My Eye in this RECIPE and kids absolutely loved it!
One of the best things about Fresh Bellies is that they contain no added sweeteners or preservatives! It truly has my Registered Dietitian seal of approval! For the Roasted Pepper Grilled Chicken Fingers, I used the Cauliflower Dreamin’ flavor!
The combination of the cauliflower and the bell pepper is so yummy that I was tempted to eat the entire container! Lol! Instead, I made a delicious marinade for my boneless chicken tenderloins. I let the chicken sit for approximately 10 minutes and then I cooked it on my stove top, cast iron grill.
I also sliced up a few colorful bell peppers to cook along with the chicken to really bring out the flavor! My kids usually love fried chicken tenders but couldn’t stop eating these Roasted Pepper Grilled Chicken Fingers! Thanks to Fresh Bellies, these tenders were a big hit!
Be sure to visit Fresh Bellies for more information.
Roasted Pepper Grilled Chicken Fingers
- 1 container Fresh Bellies Cauliflower Dreamin’
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloin approx. 8 pieces
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Salt/pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl mix Fresh Bellies Cauliflower Dreamin’, 1 tbsp olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, rosemary until combined. Add salt/pepper to taste.
- Add chicken tenderloins to mixture and let sit for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Heat stovetop grill to medium heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook bell peppers until tender and remove from grill.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and chicken to grill. Cook on each side for about 5 minutes, until completely cooked throughout.
- Serve with bell peppers and Enjoy!