Need a quick, delicious side dish for dinner?? I’ve got you covered! These flavorful Ranch Garlic Parmesan Sauteed Mushrooms take less than 10 minutes to prepare!
I am literally counting down the days until Thanksgiving! Even though we usually keep our menu pretty traditional, I wanted to switch things up just a tad and try to make a different side dish!
For me, Thanksgiving is ALL about the sides!! I mean, I love my husband’s turkey but I get really excited over the countless amount of side dishes! Last year, we had some of the best side dish recipes, which you can check out HERE, HERE, and HERE!
This year I wanted to try adding these Ranch Garlic Parmesan Sauteed Mushrooms to our menu! This recipe took less than 10 minutes to prepare, which is perfect when you’re short on time and have a house full of guests!
I used whole baby portobello mushrooms, garlic, herbs, and ranch seasoning to make these mushrooms taste absolutely amazing! For the finishing touch, I added a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top! Super yummy!!
This simple recipe will have your guests thinking that you spent several hours in the kitchen! I’ve already added these Ranch Garlic Parmesan Sauteed Mushrooms to our holiday menu, have you??
Ranch Garlic Parmesan Sauteed Mushrooms
- 24 oz whole baby portobello mushrooms washed
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pkt ranch seasoning
- 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp of parsley finely chopped
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat to medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms, parsley, and ranch seasoning. Cook until mushrooms are soft and slightly browned. Season with salt/pepper to taste.
- Transfer mushrooms to serving dish and top with grated parmesan cheese and additional parsley if desired!