If you’re looking for a quick, easy & nutritious lunch recipe, try these Chicken Avocado Ranch Naan Wraps! These wraps are made with simple ingredients, and they’re ready in just 5 minutes!
Thank you, Sprouts Farmers Market, for sponsoring this post! As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
Working from home definitely has its perks, but I have to admit that it has completely messed up my meal routine! I’ve become more relaxed when it comes to meal prepping…and there are times that I have skipped lunch! I know, I know…bad dietitian, but I’m just keeping it real!
I decided that it was time to make some improvements so I came up with these Chicken Avocado Ranch Naan Wraps as the perfect lunch solution! It’s so perfect because it contains lots of healthy goodness and it takes only 5 minutes to prepare!
The key ingredient to these wraps is the Sprouts Brand Organic Ranch Dressing! I don’t know about you, but I am VERY particular about my ranch dressing! If it doesn’t have a good flavor, it can completely ruin any meal! This Sprouts Brand Organic Ranch Dressing is possibly the best ranch dressing that I’ve ever tasted, which didn’t surprise me, because all of Sprouts products are amazing!
I love going to Sprouts Farmers Market because they have such a large variety of quality products and the service is always fantastic! The staff knows me and my kids by name and they are always quick to recommend the best deals!
These easy Chicken Avocado Ranch Naan Wraps only required a few ingredients and were ready in minutes! Because I am a huge fan of avocados, I loaded my wrap with tons of them, and I added an extra drizzle of Sprouts Brand Organic Ranch Dressing! You can also prepare these wraps the day before, for the perfect grab and go lunch!
Chicken Avocado Ranch Naan Wraps
- ¼ cup Sprouts Brand Organic Ranch Dressing plus more for drizzling!
- 2 cups Sprouts Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 4 pieces naan bread
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 2 avocados sliced
- Lay the naan bread pieces on a flat surface and prepare each naan wrap as follows: Spread about 1 tbsp of Sprouts Brand Organic Ranch Dressing along the center of the naan bread. Place about 1/2 cup of baby arugula on top of the dressing, then the cooked shredded chicken, followed by the tomato wedges and avocado. Drizzle a little bit of the Sprouts Brand Organic Ranch Dressing on top and serve immediately.
- For a nice presentation, tie a small length of string around each wrap beforehand.