This easy 30-Minute Caramelized Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry recipe is loaded with fresh veggies and the most delicious stir fry sauce! This wholesome recipe will definitely wow your family with it’s amazing flavor!
Thank you, Marie’s Dressing, for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
I absolutely love the start of the new year. It’s a time to start fresh and set goals that you’d like to achieve. This year, I decided that it was time to make our diet regimen a tad bit healthier by incorporating more fresh fruit and veggies.
I’ll admit it…. there are times that I’m so busy that I don’t have much time to prepare a fancy meal, but I’ve come up with the perfect solution which includes this 30-Minute Caramelized Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry!
Stir fry dinners are the way to go. You get your protein, your veggies…pretty much everything in one skillet! In less than 3o minutes you’ll have an amazing nutritious dinner that your family will love! Can you say #winning?! ?
The secret ingredient to making this recipe absolute perfection is Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing! I love Marie’s Dressings! The new Market Reserve line is my fave! All five flavors are under 60 calories per serving and contain no preservatives, and no artificial flavors. Unlike most dressings, Marie’s Market Reserve can be found in your favorite grocer’s refrigerated produce section.
The smoky-sweet combination of brown sugar, sautéed onions and toasted sesame notes is what makes the Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing so tasty! It’s gluten free, dairy free and vegan. It’s the PERFECT addition to this 30-Minute Caramelized Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry recipe!
30-Minute Caramelized Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
This 30-Minute Caramelized Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry is about as easy as it gets. I like to start by marinating my chicken with the Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing for a few minutes and then cooking it in the skillet for about 3-5 minutes or until it’s cooked through. While the chicken is cooking, it creates a layer of flavor in the skillet which helps to season the veggies once they are added in.
The veggies that I used in this recipe were broccoli, bell peppers, onions, zucchini, garlic, and broccoli slaw. You can use virtually any vegetable in a stir fry, but these are just a few of my family’s favorites.
Now it’s time for the sauce…
I feel like the sauce can be often overlooked when making stir fry, but it’s really what gives the dish so much flavor! It pulls the entire meal together. The sauce that I used for this stir fry is what makes it the BEST chicken stir fry recipe. It’s a combination of these simple ingredients:
- Honey – for a touch of sweetness which makes this chicken stir fry universally loved by adults and kids alike!
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce – I mean, it’s just not a stir fry without soy sauce!
- Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing – because it’s just sooo good!
Once the sauce has been whisked together, pour it into the skillet and allow the veggies and chicken to simmer and soak up all of that flavorful goodness!
We paired this 30-Minute Caramelized Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry with whole grain rice and it was AMAZING!! It made my day to know that family enjoyed it too! They raved about the sauce! So, I guess you know what that means…we will be adding this recipe to our weekly dinner round-up!
Be sure to visit https://maries.com/ and check out their fabulous collection of Marie’s Market Reserve Dressings! Happy Cooking!
30-Minute Caramelized Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
- 3 tbsp Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing
- 1 lb chicken breast tenderloin
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small purple onion sliced
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt/pepper to taste
For Stir-Fry Sauce:
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pour 3 tbsp of Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing in a medium bowl and add in the chicken breast tenderloin. Toss chicken in the dressing and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp of sesame oil to a large skillet or wok, and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken (in batches if necessary) and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- To make the stir-fry sauce, whisk together ¼ cup of low sodium soy sauce, 2 tbsp Marie’s Market Reserve Caramelized Onion & Sesame Seed Dressing, and 1 tbsp of honey. Set aside.
- Add 2 more tbsp of sesame oil to the skillet and add in the broccoli, bell peppers, onions, garlic, zucchini, and broccoli slaw. Cook until veggies become tender.
- Reduce heat to medium and add in the stir-fry sauce and the chicken. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and let boil for one minute.
- Serve with rice and or quinoa, if desired. Enjoy!