Thanks so much, Heluva Good!, for sponsoring this post! As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
Alright y’all…Super Bowl Sunday is almost here and I am super excited!! Woohoo!!! Even though I don’t really understand the full concept of the game, lol, I thoroughly enjoy the festivities! I enjoy tailgating, trash talking, and of course, eating football food!
We usually throw a big game day party, and yours truly is in charge of the menu! I don’t mind at all because it makes me happy to see my husband and his friends enjoy themselves! Our game day menu typically consists of hot wings and cheese dip, but I wanted to try something a little different this year…?
These Cheesy French Onion Chicken Sliders came to mind when I was snacking on one of my favorite snacks… chips & Heluva Good!’s French Onion Dip. Heluva Good!’s French Onion Dip is a staple in our home because it’s so creamy and delicious and requires no prep at all! I just knew that I had to include it in one of my game day recipe, so I decided to make it the star ingredient in these Cheesy French Onion Chicken Sliders!
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY FRENCH ONION CHICKEN SLIDERS
These Cheesy French Onion Chicken Sliders are seriously delicious and so easy to put together! They are the perfect game day food!
To start, set aside about 2 cups of pre-cooked chicken strips. I’m a big fan of using pre-cooked chicken because it cuts down on time and makes things easy. Next, slice the rolls in half and spread a generous layer of Heluva Good!’s French Onion Dip on both sides of the rolls.
Layer the chicken on top, followed by the swiss cheese. Put the rolls back together and spread a mixture of melted butter, Heluva Good!’s French Onion Dip, and seasonings on top of the rolls before baking.
Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the sliders are nice and golden. Top with sesame seeds if desired and cut the sandwiches apart for easy grabbing.
These Cheesy French Onion Chicken Sliders were absolutely AMAZING! The bold flavor of Heluva Good!’sFrench Onion Dip really made this recipe a winner! Just look at all of that cheesy goodness, yum!! And guess what y’all?? Heluva Good! recently came out with a new tasty flavor, Nacho Queso Supreme! I can’t wait to make some Cheesy Nacho Sliders with that dip!
Go ahead and give this recipe a try! I guarantee that it will be a TOUCHDOWN!! ?
You can find Heluva Good! in the dairy aisle of your local grocery store or head to Heluvagood.com for a store locator.
Cheesy French Onion Chicken Sliders
- 24 count package sweet rolls
- 2 cups shredded precooked chicken
- 1/3 cup Heluva Good! French Onion Dip
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp Heluva Good! French Onion Dip
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Optional: Parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper or spray it with non-stick spray.
- Use a large serrated knife to cut the slab of sweet rolls in half, so you have a top slab and bottom slab. Do not pull the rolls apart.
- Spread 1/3 cup of the Heluva Good! French Onion Dip evenly on the top and bottom slab of the rolls. Place the bottom slab into the pan and spread the chicken on top of the bottom slab, followed by the swiss cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, 2 tbsp of Heluva Good! French Onion Dip, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt/pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Place the top slab onto the sliders and finish them by brushing the creamy butter mixture lightly onto each bun top. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slice into individual sliders and garnish with parsley, if desired.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!