These Mini Egg & Veggie Breakfast Pizzas elevate breakfast on weekday mornings and make a quick weeknight dinner too!
Thank you, The Incredible Egg, for sponsoring this post! As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
As a kid, I remember wanting to eat pizza for every meal! It’s definitely one of my favorite foods and I seemed to have passed that trait onto my kids because they love pizza too. They often ask to have it for breakfast, and I usually say no—but this time, I was able to say, YES!
These Mini Egg & Veggie Breakfast Pizzas are the perfect breakfast solution for pizza-lovers. It contains a combination of colorful veggies, cheese, and of course eggs! Eggs are such a great choice for any meal because they provide some amazing nutrients, are versatile, and are an affordable source of high-quality protein. Plus, eggs have their own day now… Weggsday!
That’s right, Wednesday has been reserved for eggs! There’s no wrong way to eat eggs—you boil them, poach them, scramble them…just as long as you’re celebrating Weggsday! Fun, right?!
A little bit more about eggs…
Eggs are an inexpensive way to provide your family with some essential nutrients. In fact, one large egg is a good or excellent source of 8 essential nutrients, including 150mg of choline, which is important for brain health. Eggs are also one of the only foods that naturally have vitamin D, which is critical for bone health and immune function.
How to Make Mini Egg & Veggie Breakfast Pizzas
This recipe is super easy to make! Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F. Then, sauté your veggies in a large skillet and set them aside. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray it with nonstick spray and arrange the English Muffins on the sheet.
Add the veggie mixture to each English Muffin, but leave a space in the middle to add cheese and to crack the egg. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, and enjoy!
These Mini Egg & Veggie Breakfast Pizzas are great for breakfast but they also make a delicious dinner option! If you’re looking for a yummy way to celebrate Weggsday, definitely give this recipe a try!
Mini Egg & Veggie Breakfast Pizzas
- 8 large EGGS
- 4 English Muffins split in half
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place English Muffins on a prepared baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add oil and sauté the bell peppers, onions, and spinach for about 3-5 minutes. Season with garlic powder and paprika.
- Add the veggie mixture to each English Muffin, but leave a space in the middle to add about 1 tablespoon of cheese to each muffin. Carefully crack an egg into each hole and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper before serving, and Enjoy!