This Spicy Tahini Salmon Garden Rice Bowl is the definition of an easy, nutritious dinner! It can easily be prepared any night of the week!
Thank you, Success Rice, for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
What’s your favorite meal to prepare on those busy weeknights? Ours is a bowl meal. Bowl meals have become increasingly popular and for good reason. They’re easy to make, nutritious and easy to customize. Plus, everything is cozier in a bowl!
Since my kids have been enjoying these bowl meals, I decided to make these Spicy Tahini Salmon Garden Rice Bowls. I love that this bowl is filled with wholesome and hearty ingredients to provide my family with a great source of essential nutrients.
Here’s how to build this simple dinner idea!
First, pick your grain.
For this recipe, you can use any type of grain, but I chose to use Success Garden & Grains Blends. Success Garden & Grains Blends combines high quality rice with simple ingredients for endless meal possibilities. They contain no added flavors or preservatives, and it’s ready in just ten minutes. It’s such an easy way to add a few extra veggies at meals.
Success Garden & Grains Blends is available in two flavors: White Rice, Black Beans, Corn & Bell Peppers, and White Rice, Peas, Carrot & Red Bell Peppers. Both flavors taste amazing, but I decided to use the White Rice, Peas, Carrot & Red Bell Peppers for this recipe. Aside from its incredible versatility, this product contains a good source of fiber and is certified gluten-free. You can choose to cook it on the stovetop or in the microwave.
Next, make the Spicy Tahini Sauce.
Another component that makes this dish so delicious is the Spicy Tahini Sauce. It’s super easy to make. Simply combine ½ cup of tahini, ¼ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of sriracha, and salt to taste. Whisk the ingredients together until smooth and combined.
Save half of the sauce for later and use the other half to coat the salmon before cooking it. When the salmon is done, drizzle the remaining sauce over the salmon and start putting your bowl together!
Putting together the salmon bowl
So, what else do you need for these Spicy Tahini Salmon Garden Rice Bowls? More veggies! We already have a great source of vegetables in this recipe from the Success Garden & Grains Blends but I decided to add in a few fresh veggies to give this bowl more texture and flavor. Here’s a list of the veggies that I used:
To assemble the bowls, divide the Success Garden & Grains Blends rice among 4 bowls. Top with the salmon, cucumbers, edamame, red onion, tomatoes, and cilantro. Enjoy!
*Money-Saving Tip: Receive $2.39 cash back through Ibotta when you purchase Success Rice Garden & Grains Blends!
Spicy Tahini Salmon Garden Rice Bowl
- 4 4-oz. salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons tablespoons oil
- ½ cup tahini well stirred
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Salt to taste
For the Bowls:
- 2 bags Success Garden & Grains Blends -White Rice, Peas, Carrot & Red Bell Peppers
- 1 large cucumber sliced
- 1 cup edamame shelled
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- Cilantro leaves torn
- Prepare Success Garden & Grains Blends according to package directions. Set aside
- Make the Spicy Tahini Sauce by whisking together the tahini, lemon juice, and sriracha. Season with salt to taste and reserve half of the sauce for later. Spoon 1 tbsp of the Spicy Tahini Sauce over each piece of salmon and let the salmon sit for about 5 min.
- Add oil to a large pan and heat to medium heat. Cook salmon for about 3-5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness is reached. Drizzle the remaining Spicy Tahini Sauce over the salmon.
- To assemble bowls: Divide the rice among 4 bowls. Top with salmon, cucumbers, edamame, red onion, tomatoes, and cilantro. Enjoy!