Balsamic Roasted Grapes with Whipped Feta is a great dish to serve at any gathering! It contains the perfect combination of sweet and savory ingredients that friends and family will enjoy. Everybody loves the combination of grapes and cheese together, and this kicks that notion up a notch. And although this dish may sound fancy, it’s actually very easy to make and great for fall and holiday gatherings.
Thank you, Grapes from California, for sponsoring this post! As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
Fall is here which means that it’s also time to start thinking about ways to help boost our immune system. The immune system is our body’s natural defense system. It helps to protect the body against those pesky intruders that make us sick. To keep our immune system healthy and working properly, it’s important that we consume healthy foods including lots of vegetables and fruits, such as grapes.
You may be surprised to learn that grapes are very good for us and may help support immune health. Grapes are a natural source of beneficial antioxidants and other polyphenols which help to support healthy cell function. Healthy functioning cells are essential for a healthy immune system.
Additionally, grapes contain no fat or cholesterol, and they are a hydrating source of energy. Grapes are a good source of vitamin K and provide 7% of our recommended daily potassium needs.
Because of these amazing benefits, I always keep plenty of grapes on hand!
To learn more about Grapes from California, visit https://www.grapesfromcalifornia.com/
In our home, we love to snack on fresh grapes, but lately we’ve developed a love for roasted grapes. If you’ve never tried roasted grapes before then you’re missing out on a real treat! When roasting grapes, the natural flavors are enhanced making them taste even more amazing! Roasted grapes are a great addition to salads, or roasted veggies, but our favorite way to enjoy them is in this Balsamic Roasted Grapes with Whipped Feta dish!
How to Make Balsamic Roasted Grapes with Whipped Feta
This dish may sound fancy, but it’s very easy to make and great for those holiday gatherings. Here’s what you’ll need to make this recipe:
- Red California Grapes
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Cream Cheese
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Rosemary
Start by picking the grapes from their stems and then place them onto a baking sheet. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the grapes, and sprinkle with fresh rosemary and salt/pepper. Toss and roast in the oven for 30 minutes at 400°F.
While the grapes are roasting, go ahead and make the whipped feta. Add the feta, cream cheese, and lemon juice to a food processor and blend until smooth.
Once the grapes are nice and roasted, serve them alongside the whipped feta. You can add a few pita chips for dipping or spread a serving of the whipped feta on a piece of toast and top it with the roasted grapes. Enjoy!
Balsamic Roasted Grapes with Whipped Feta
- 4 cups Red California Grapes
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary chopped
- 8 oz fresh block feta softened at room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place grapes onto a baking sheet. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the grapes, and sprinkle with fresh rosemary and salt/pepper to taste. Toss and roast in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the grapes become soft and wilted.
- To make the whipped feta, add the feta, cream cheese, and lemon juice to a food processor (or blender) and blend until smooth.
- Serve the roasted grapes alongside the whipped feta. You can add a few pita chips for dipping or spread a serving of the whipped feta on a piece of toast and top it with the roasted grapes. Enjoy!