This Rosemary Peach Glazed Chicken is perfect for those busy weeknights or entertaining! With tons of elegant flavor and simple steps, this will definitely be added to your weekly dinner routine.
Peach season is one of the best times of the year in the South. During this time of year, my mom would make peach preserves, peach cobbler, peach pie….yum, I can taste it now! Even though I love using fresh peaches in my recipes, canned peaches are just as good and they are extremely budget-friendly.
I love using canned peaches in my recipes because they check all the boxes—they’re convenient, eco-friendly, nutritious, and comforting! They are also a great way to provide your family with a good source of vitamin C, folate, and antioxidants.
This Rosemary Peach Glazed Chicken is super easy to make, and utilizes the entire can of peaches—the juice is used to make the incredible flavorful glaze and the peaches are cooked alongside the chicken for the perfect sweet and savory combo! Check out the full recipe below!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to know! Please let me know by leaving a review below. Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram; be sure to tag me @beautifuleatsandthings.
Rosemary Peach Glazed Chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast or 2 chicken breasts sliced in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 15oz can sliced peaches 1 cup of the juice reserved
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup water
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh rosemary for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the reserved peach juice, rosemary, garlic powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, and salt/pepper.
- Place the chicken in a shallow dish and brush with the seasoning mixture.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat and add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add chicken to the skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side. Pour in a ½ cup of water to loosen up the seasoning at the bottom of the skillet.
- Add in the peaches and fresh rosemary and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until thoroughly cooked through.
- Serve & enjoy!