If you’re looking for a tasty and nutritious bar, then you’ve GOT to try these No Bake Super Matcha Bars! They are the perfect on-the-go breakfast option and would be a great addition to your meal prep routine!
Am I the only one that’s been seeing these pics of green food and drinks, floating over the internet?? A few thoughts come to mind when I see these inventions, but not one of those thoughts equate delicious! Lol! I mean let’s be honest! I think it started from childhood! Most vegetables are green, and as a kid, I was never too fond of vegetables, so anything green was labeled gross in my book!
Now that I’m older ( so much older lol), I realized that way of thinking was very silly! Veggies are absolutely delish, especially the green ones! Well anyhoo, back to the topic at hand! When I saw these pics of green bars and green lattes on social media, I became really intrigued and had to see what this was all about! Apparently, everyone was using matcha green tea! Ooooh, Aaahhh ? Lol! Yep, matcha!!
Of course I had to try it out and guess what y’all, I feel in LOVE!!! This stuff is awesome and has some great health benefits too! Did you know that matcha green tea can help to boost your metabolism, which may help to burn calories. Matcha green tea also contains some great antioxidants! All the more reason why I’m completely obsessed!!
These No Bake Super Match Bars were super easy to make and you don’t even have to turn on the oven! I literally threw everything in a bowl, mixed it together, and placed it in a pan until they were chilled and ready to serve! These are the perfect addition to your meal prep and hold very well in the refrigerator! You definitely need to give these a try and let me know what you think!!
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest to check out my recipe boards!
No Bake Super Matcha Bars
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- 5 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 ½ tbsp matcha green tea powder
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Use a large spoon, or your hands, to thoroughly combine the ingredients. Be sure that the mixture is sticky. Add more honey if needed.
- With a rubber spatula, Press mixture into pan and press firmly making sure that the mixture covers all corners of the pan and is smooth and even on top.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 1 hour, until set.
- Cut into 10 bars and Enjoy!