Thank you, Torani, for sponsoring this post! As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own. #ToraniPuremadeSauce
Fall is literally around the corner and I couldn’t be more excited! I love everything about Fall…from the chunky sweaters, to the Fall festivals, I love it all!
Another thing that I love about Fall is the holiday gatherings! My husband and I love to entertain, and we look forward to creating the perfect menu for our close friends and family! Even though we are huge foodies, we actually look forward to creating the cocktails!
Having the perfect drink for your parties is a MUST! Since we are headed into the Fall season, I thought that these Boozy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Shots would be the perfect treat! These shots taste just like a decadent pumpkin cheesecake, thanks to my Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce!
I love Torani Puremade Sauces because they deliver amazing flavor with the ingredients you love! They contain NO artificial flavors, artificial colors, and artificial preservatives! They are so easy to use and mix well to bring out the best flavors in your drinks! Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauces are available for purchase online at the official Torani website or at World Market.
This Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce has seriously changed my life! It contains so much authentic pumpkin pie flavor and really brought these Boozy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Shots to life! When preparing this recipe, I used 4 tbsp of the Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce, but you can add more or less depending on your preference.
I mixed the cheesecake mixture in my blender and added a few graham cracker crumbs to each of the shot glasses before pouring in the mixture. This gave it that real cheesecake appearance! I topped each shot with a dollop of whipped cream, a few graham cracker crumbs, and a hefty drizzle of the Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce!
Even though these Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Shots are extremely good, be sure to drink responsibly! Cheers!
Boozy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Shots
- 4 tbsp Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup cream cheese
- 1 and ¼ cup vanilla flavored vodka
- Whipped cream for topping
- Add Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce, cream cheese, and vodka to a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each shot glass, pressing down to make a crust at the bottom
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out enough cream cheese mixture to each shot glass to fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, then top each shot glass with whipped topping, a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs, and a drizzle of the Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce before serving.