The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence. All opinions are mine alone. #MichelobULTRArecipe #MichelobULTRA This Grilled Beer-Marinated Mahi-Mahi Sandwich will most definitely be a recipe to remember! It’s the perfect recipe to share with friends along with an ice-cold Michelob ULTRA® Beer!
I’m a huge fan of grilled fish! Anytime my husband fires up the grill, I always add a few pieces of salmon or mahi-mahi to the mix. Mahi-mahi is actually one of my favorite cuts of fish to add to the grill because it’s sturdy, tender and delicious! To spice up my usual mahi-mahi recipe, I decided to whip up a beer marinade featuring one of our favorite brands, Michelob ULTRA®! In my opinion Michelob ULTRA plays a part in living a full life…one that’s filled with friends, fitness and of course, tons of fun. They are the only brand that pairs your active life and your social life perfectly. Michelob ULTRA contains only 2.6 carbs and 95 calories per bottle—making it perfect for those who pursue their health and happiness in equal measure! I love that I can get all the fresh ingredients needed for this sandwich at my local Kroger. I also love that these perfectly paired with Michelob ULTRA beers that can be found in your local supermarket and many other locations.
Grilled Beer-Marinated Mahi-Mahi Sandwich This marinade was super easy to make! I started by whisking a ½ cup of Michelob ULTRA, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh garlic, Cajun seasoning, and salt/pepper together in a large bowl. Then I placed my mahi-mahi filets in the bowl and let them marinate for about 20-30 minutes. Lightly oil grill and heat to medium heat. Remove the fish from marinade, pat with paper towels to remove excess liquid, and grill for about 3-4 minutes on each side until done. Set aside to rest. When putting together these sandwiches, I like to get things simple by using whole wheat buns, lettuce, and tomatoes, but you can get a little bit more creative and use coleslaw, sliced radishes, pickled onions…or whatever your heart’s desires! So, go ahead…kick back, relax, and enjoy this Grilled Beer-Marinated Mahi-Mahi Sandwich with a nice, cold Michelob ULTRA! Enjoy!
Grilled Beer-Marinated Mahi-Mahi Sandwich
- 4 mahi-mahi filets
- 1/2 cup Michelob ULTRA Beer
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Salt/pepper to tast
- 4 whole wheat buns
- Sliced tomatoes
- Romaine lettuce
- 4 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, whisk together Michelob ULTRA Beer, oil, lemon juice, garlic, Cajun seasoning, and salt/pepper. Place mahi-mahi filets in the bowl and let them marinate for about 20-30 minutes.
- Lightly oil grill and heat to medium heat. Remove the fish from marinade, pat with paper towels to remove excess liquid, and grill for about 3-4 minutes on each side until done. Set aside to rest.
- When putting together the sandwiches, spread 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise onto one side of the buns. Add lettuce, tomatoes, and a mahi-mahi filet to each bun half and place the other half of the bun on top.