This post is sponsored by Sparkling Ice. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
This Sparkling Cucumber Mint Lemonade Mocktail is the best drink to cool off with! It’s low in sugar & packed with so much flavor!
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the temps have been hitting record-breaking highs—so I guess you know what that means! It’s time to cool off with a refreshing mocktail!
Cucumbers are my go-to snack during the summer. They’re extremely versatile—you can pair them with a savory dip or add them into your favorite smoothie recipe! Lately, I’ve been enjoying cucumbers in a variety of mocktail recipes such as this Sparkling Cucumber Mint Lemonade Mocktail!
What makes this mocktail taste amazing is Sparkling Ice’s Classic Lemonade. Sparkling Ice’s NEW Lemonade variety pack has the perfect addition to any summer beverage. It allows you to get creative with its variety of flavors without sacrificing taste or quality. The variety pack includes a delicious Strawberry Lemonade flavor and a NEW Berry Lemonade flavor!
Sparkling Ice comes in 18 fizzy, fruity flavors and they all contain a refreshing splash of juice, and colors & flavors from natural sources, plus vitamins and antioxidants. One of my favorite things about Sparkling Ice is that it contains zero sugar, zero carbs, and tons of flavor!
And now is the perfect time to stock up on your favorite Sparkling Ice beverages because the Sparkling Ice Rewards is live! This fabulous program offers consumers the opportunity to earn points when they purchase Sparkling Ice products. All you have to do is upload a copy of your receipt, and you’ll earn different point levels. Points can be used for different rewards or tie ins with different Sparkling Ice promotions. Click HERE to learn more!
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST SPARKLING CUCUMBER MINT LEMONADE MOCKTAIL
This mocktail is perfectly sweet, and so refreshing thanks to the mint and cucumber. All you need are just a few simple ingredients:
- Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Club Soda
HOW TO MAKE THIS CUCUMBER MOCKTAIL:
In a mocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber and mint together. Shake and pour over ice. Top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade and club soda and enjoy!!
This is truly the perfect mocktail for Summer! Here’s why:
- Low sugar – Sparkling Ice contains zero sugar and zero carbs, which helps to keep this drink low in sugar.
- Refreshing– the cucumber, lemon, mint combo is so tasty, which makes it perfect for those hot, summer days!
- Versatile – You can choose to add in more fruit, such as strawberries or raspberries, for more flavor, or you can even use a variety of fresh herbs.
HOW TO MAKE A CUCUMBER GARNISH:
When serving this mocktail, I like the keep the garnishes simple, but kinda fancy! I sliced a few cucumbers into ribbon shapes and added them to my glass along with a few lemon wedges. You can even choose to add a lemon wedge to the rim of your glass if you’d like!
This Sparkling Cucumber Mint Lemonade Mocktail is definitely my favorite way to kick back and relax this Summer! Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think! Cheers!
Sparkling Cucumber Mint Lemonade Mocktail
- ½ cucumber sliced
- 4 oz club soda
- Fresh mint
- Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Optional: ½ cucumber sliced into “ribbon-like” shapes and lemon wedges for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber slices and mint together. Shake and pour over ice. Top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade and club soda and garnish with ribbon-shaped cucumbers and lemon wedges, if desired. Enjoy!