I just LOVE a great dill sauce! I love it on fish, chicken, steak, potatoes…you get the idea lol! Even though I absolutely adore dill sauce, I don’t always enjoy the high calorie and fat content brought on by the heavy cream, butter, etc… I made it my mission to reclaim my love for dill sauce by making a healthier version!
Nonfat Greek yogurt is a staple in my house! I use it to replace sour cream and heavy cream in a lot of my recipes. It provides the same richness and flavor without all of the additional calories!
This sauce is so easy to make and will take you less than 5 minutes to prepare! I hope you enjoy!! 🙂
Easy Dill Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of low fat margarine
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl for about 60 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Add minced garlic, Greek yogurt, dill, almond milk, and lemon juice to melted butter and stir until blended.
- Add creole seasoning, and salt/pepper to taste.