What’s better than sweet tea on a warm, sunny day…Bourbon Ginger Peach Sweet Tea!! This cocktail is made with fresh ingredients, making this the ultimate refreshing drink!
My husband and I have been trying to do more weekend activities with the kids, so we took them to the Peach Park in Clanton, AL last Saturday! I honestly think that I was more excited than they were! They have the best food, produce, and seriously the best peach cobbler! I love their peach cobbler because it’s not too sweet; it’s just right! I really despise super sugary fruit pies and cobblers! I feel that it takes away from the naturally sweet taste of the fruit.
While the kids were running around, touching everything (lol!), I was stocking up on some fresh produce! I purchased some okra, corn, bell peppers, squash, fresh preserves, and lots of peaches!! I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to do with those peaches, but since I was at the Peach Park, I felt compelled to buy tons of peaches! ?
When we got home, it hit me! Why not create a peach cocktail?? I am a new fan of bourbon and I love sweet tea, so that’s how the Bourbon Ginger Peach Sweet Tea was born! Whenever I make a cocktail, I try to incorporate fresh herbs and/or fruit! I feel that it adds a completely different, and tasty, spin on the average cocktail! And I was super excited that I was able to use my new Mason Jar Glasses! Check them out here! Libbey Drinking Jar with Handle, 16 -Ounce, Set of 12
This Bourbon Ginger Peach Sweet Tea has so many different delicious flavor components! You will be surprised how well the ginger paired with the peaches! I also added a hint of mint and lemon which made this recipe pure perfection! This Bourbon Ginger Peach Sweet Tea is officially my favorite drink for Spring/Summer!
Bourbon Ginger Peach Sweet Tea
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 slice lemon
- 1 tsp fresh ginger sliced
- 2 shots of peach schnapps
- 1 shot of bourbon
- 1/2 cup sweet tea your favorite brand
- Fresh peaches, sliced for garnish
- Additional mint and lemon slices for garnish
- Add mint leaves, 1 lemon slice, ginger, and peach schnapps to shaker. Muddle for approximately 15-30 seconds to make sure that all of the flavors are combined.
- Pour in bourbon and sweet tea. Add ice and shake for about 10 seconds or until the outside of shaker is chilled.
- Serve on ice and and top with gingerale. Add peaches, mint, and lemon to glass if desired.