Summer wouldn’t be complete without this Grilled Peach Chicken & Goat Cheese Salad, topped with an irresistible balsamic vinaigrette!
School is back in session so that means Summer is coming to an end! Even though Fall doesn’t officially start until the end of September, the start of school makes me want to enjoy these few last weeks of Summer even more! And I think I’ll start with this Grilled Peach Chicken & Goat Cheese Salad!
Do you remember those Spiced Grilled Peaches I made a few weeks ago? Well I used that same recipe to make these grilled peaches and added them to this salad! The rest of the flavor combinations came together by accident lol! After, I made the grilled peaches the second time, I knew that I wanted to pair them with something savory but didn’t know what…
I planned on pairing them with slices of bacon as an appetizer, which was tasty, but I felt that it needed a little more depth. Since it was lunch time, I prepared a grilled chicken salad and was going to eat the peaches on the side, but instead I added them to my salad! I also added some goat cheese, some bacon, and a delicious balsamic vinaigrette!
This Grilled Peach Chicken & Goat Cheese Salad was out of this world! The sweet and slightly tangy taste of the peaches complimented the goat cheese and bacon perfectly! The grilled chicken and balsamic vinaigrette was the icing on the cake! Delicious!
The grilled chicken was easy to make. I just seasoned it and cooked it on my stovetop grill until it was done! If you don’t own a stovetop grill, I definitely recommend this one! It’s a lifesaver for those days that I don’t feel like firing up our huge charcoal grill! Go ahead and try this Grilled Peach Chicken & Goat Salad! I would love to hear what you think!
Grilled Peach Chicken & Goat Cheese Salad
- 6 oz chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 6 cups spring salad mix
- 4-6 Spiced Grilled Peaches link to this recipe below
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/3 cup goat cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon pieces
- 1-2 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp rosemary
- salt/pepper to taste
For the Balsamic Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken with garlic powder, rosemary, salt/pepper to taste. Heat stovetop grill to medium heat and add oil. Add chicken to grill and cook for approximately 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked throughout. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the spring salad mix and grape tomatoes. Arrange the salad on a large platter and add grilled peaches on top.
- Slice grilled chicken and place it on top of the salad. Sprinkle goat cheese and bacon pieces on top.
- To make the dressing: add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, salt/pepper to a jar with a lid and shake vigorously until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve!