These Creamy Pumpkin Chocolate Granola Bars are the perfect healthy Halloween treat! They are made with wholesome ingredients such as whole-grain oats and all-natural honey, and they require zero baking!
Thank you to Sprouts Farmers Market for sponsoring the post. As always, all opinions are truly my own!
Halloween is almost here and I’ve been scrambling around trying to get everything just right for my kids! They are putting so much pressure on me this year!! Lol! My 4-year-old will ask every morning, “Did you order my Halloween costume yet?” Of course the answer is no, but I keep telling him…it’ll be here soon! Lol! To help hold them over until Halloween, I’ve been making fun Halloween treats, such as these Creamy Pumpkin Chocolate Granola Bars!
I was inspired to make these Creamy Pumpkin Chocolate Granola Bars during my recent trip to Sprouts Farmers Market! I love shopping at Sprouts Farmers Market because they always have a wide variety of the best products! This time they had a MASSIVE selection of seasonal pumpkin products and I just knew that I had to grab a few things! In addition to grabbing almost every seasonal pumpkin product on the shelf, lol, I also grabbed a few cans of Sprouts pumpkin, Sprouts Rolled Quick Oats, cocoa powder, and Sprouts Cream Cheese!
These bars were super easy to make and the best part is that they required zero baking! I’m all about a no-bake recipe because I enjoy letting the kids help “cook.” I started off by making my chocolate granola crust. This crust is similar to my recipe for energy bites, but I used a few more Sprouts Rolled Quick Oats to make my mixture thicker and sturdier!
Once my chocolate granola mixture was made, I pressed it into an 8×8 inch pan and placed it in the refrigerator as I made the filling. The filling was also easy to make! Once my cream cheese was softened, I added the Sprouts Canned Pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and sugar in a bowl and blended all of the ingredients until smooth. Then I poured the mixture over the chocolate granola layer and placed it in the refrigerator to set.
Once the bars were set and cut, I drizzled them with a milk chocolate drizzle which made these bars look super festive! These Creamy Pumpkin Chocolate Granola Bars were a big hit with my boys! My 4-year-old loved them so much that he didn’t even ask about his Halloween for a whole day! Lol!! I’ll take that!
Creamy Pumpkin Chocolate Granola Bars
For Chocolate Granola Crust:
- 2 cups Sprouts Rolled Quick Oats
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond butter
- 6 Tbsp all-natural honey
- 1 cup Sprouts Canned Pumpkin
- 8 oz Sprouts Cream Cheese softened
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ cup sugar
- Optional: ¼ cup melted chocolate for drizzle
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add 2 cups of Sprouts Rolled Quick Oats, ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder, ½ cup almond butter, and 6 Tbsp of all-natural honey. Mix all ingredients until mixture becomes a large, sticky ball.
- Press granola mixture into pan and place in refrigerator.
- In a medium bowl, add 1 cup Sprouts Canned Pumpkin, 8 oz Sprouts Cream Cheese, 2 tsp pumpkin spice, and ¼ cup sugar. Beat with mixer until smooth and spread on top of granola layer.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 1 hour to set. Cut into bars. Bars will be slightly firm, but creamy.
- If desired, drizzle melted milk chocolate on top before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.