This Green Apple & Ginger Iced Tea is light, refreshing and has a delicious combination of pure, natural flavors! It’s the perfect way to celebrate Earth Day!
Thank you, Torani, for sponsoring this post! As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own. #naturalearthydrinks
Earth Day is around the corner, and I couldn’t be happier! I love that we have a day set aside to celebrate planet Earth and to encourage us to take better care of the Earth! I also love the idea of doing as much as we can to make this occasion feel as important as it really is.
To help celebrate this special day, I decided to make an Earth-Day themed drink…Green Apple & Ginger Iced Tea! I made this drink with natural ingredients such as, Torani Puremade Green Apple Syrup and NUMI Breakfast Blend Organic tea.
I love Torani Puremade Syrups because they deliver amazing flavor with ingredients you know and love! They contain NO artificial flavors, artificial colors, or artificial preservatives! And they are super easy to use! They always bring out the best flavor in my drinks!
How to Make Green Apple & Ginger Iced Tea
Like all of my drink recipes, this Green Apple & Ginger Iced Tea was super easy to make! Start by letting your NUMI Organic Tea and ginger steep in a pot of boiling water. Strain the tea mixture and pour into a pitcher, and add in the Torani Puremade Green Apple Syrup and a little honey. Serve over ice and add in a few green apple slices. Yum!!
I can’t wait to enjoy a few glasses of this Green Apple & Ginger Iced Tea as we go on our traditional Earth Day Nature Walk! How do you plan to celebrate Earth Day? Let me know in the comments below!
Green Apple & Ginger Iced Tea
- 4 cups water
- 3-4 bags NUMI Breakfast Blend Organic Tea
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger peeled first
- 3 tablespoons Torani Puremade Green Apple Syrup
- 1 and ½ tablespoons honey
- 2 green apples cored and sliced
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil and remove from heat. Add in the tea bags and ginger, and let steep for about 15 minutes.
- Strain the tea mixture and pour into a pitcher. Stir in the Torani Puremade Green Apple Syrup and honey until dissolved.
- Serve with ice and garnish with green apple slices. Enjoy!