This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasySqueezy #CollectiveBias
How many of you love a quick and easy recipe?? What about a recipe that takes 10 minutes or less to prepare, such as this Cheesy Herb Mushroom Garlic Toast! I knew that would get your attention! Lol! I absolutely LOVE to cook but there are days that I don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
This Cheesy Herb Mushroom Garlic Toast is the perfect recipe for a quick snack or meal! What makes this snack super amazing is the new Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread at Walmart!
We all know that the key to any toast is a delicious buttery spread. The new Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread is made with real butter and comes in a convenient, easy to squeeze bottle with less mess!
When my son heard that I was making Cheesy Herb Mushroom Garlic Toast, he hurried to the kitchen to help me! He has taken a real interest in helping me cook, so I like to encourage it and put him to work!
I like to give him easy, simple cooking tasks so I put him in charge of prepping the toast! Usually, I have to let my soft spread sit out at room temp before using it because it’s so hard to spread, but the new Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread stays clean and spreads easily right out of the fridge! Yayy, to no crumbs! This is seriously a product that I can’t without, and I didn’t even know I needed it! Lol!
After my son the toast prepped the toast, we topped it with fresh herbs, fresh garlic, sliced mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese! Lots of mozzarella cheese lol! We warmed them in the oven for about 5-10 minutes, just until the cheese was good and melty!
This Cheesy Herb Mushroom Garlic Toast was sooo good! I’m convinced that the reason this recipe turned out great was because of my new Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread! It’s just something about a product with simple, quality ingredients that makes a recipe taste so much better! Click HERE to save $0.50 off ONE (1) Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread! Coupon expires 12/31/18.
Cheesy Herb Mushroom Garlic Toast
- 6 tbsp Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread
- 6 slices french bread
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp rosemary minced
- 2 tsp parsley
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Arrange slices of bread on a non-stick baking sheet. Top each slice of bread with about 1 tbsp. of Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread. Spread evenly.
- Add equal amounts of garlic on each slice of bread. Take half of the amount of cheese and spread evenly over each slice of bread.
- Top each slice of bread with mushrooms and equal amounts of rosemary, parsley, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Top with remaining cheese and warm in the oven for about 8-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.