This post has been sponsored by DaVinci. As always, all opinions are truly my own!
I don’t know about you, but weeknights can get a little crazy in our home! From my 3-year-old practicing his superhero moves on his little brother to my 1-year-old having a huge hunger fit…things can get pretty wild! Lol! During all of this chaos, I have to figure out a way to prepare dinner in a hurry so I rely on DaVinci’s pasta to help me create a wholesome meal within minutes!
Whenever I make a pasta dish, it usually consists of a tomato-based sauce but this time I wanted to try something a little different, like this Southwest Chicken Avocado Ranch Pasta! The inspiration for this meal came from my family’s love of avocados and ranch salad dressing! We always keep a stash of these items in the fridge so I thought this recipe would be perfect!
The key to this recipe is choosing the right pasta! My favorite brand is DaVinci! I love to cook with quality, familiar ingredients and DaVinci makes cooking fun and done! When preparing any pasta dish, I always cook my noodles first and set them aside while I prepare the other ingredients.
The avocado ranch sauce took less than 2 minutes to whip up! Just combine the sour cream, avocado, ranch seasoning packet, and cilantro and you’ll have a tasty sauce that you can use on almost anything!
Once the avocado ranch sauce was done, I combined the remaining ingredients and tossed everything together and placed in on a serving platter. I warmed my pre-cooked chicken in the microwave, placed it on top of the pasta, and had it on the table in less than 30 minutes!
My family devoured this Southwest Chicken Avocado Ranch Pasta! It made me feel good that I was able to provide my family with a nutritious meal without spending hours in the kitchen. I guess it’s true what they say….Anything is Pastable with DaVinci!
Are you a pasta lover like me?? If so, click HERE for your chance to year’s worth of pasta, grocery gift card AND pasta cooking essentials! Good Luck!!
Southwest Chicken Avocado Ranch Pasta
- 1 package DaVinci Spaghetti Noodles 16 oz
- 1 lb frozen pre-cooked grilled chicken strips, southwest flavor
- 1 and ½ tbsp of taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp of cilantro minced
- 1 cup of black beans canned
- 1 cup whole kernel corn canned
- 10 grape tomatoes sliced in half
For the Avocado Ranch Sauce:
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 avocado peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp cilantro minced
- Prepare noodles according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add corn, black beans, 1 tbsp of cilantro and ½ pack of the taco seasoning, Combine and add salt/pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, make the Avocado Ranch Sauce. Add sour cream, avocado and milk and blend or stir until smooth. Add 2 tbsp cilantro, ranch packet and salt/pepper to taste. Add noodles and black bean mixture and toss.
- Heat chicken strips in microwave according to package instructions and place on top of pasta.
- Serve and Enjoy!