Thank you, Sprouts Farmers Market, for sponsoring this post! As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Can you believe that Father’s Day is just around the corner?? I’m still on the hunt for the perfect gift because my husband is seriously the hardest person to shop for!!
Anytime, I try to figure out what he want’s for Father’s Day, he pauses and ends up saying…”You know what I like.” Yep…that gets very frustrating after a while lol!
To clear my head, I decided to go to Sprouts Farmers Market to pick up a few things and I got the idea for the perfect Father’s Day gift! One thing that my husband absolutely loves is, steak, so I thought that preparing my Garlic & Thyme Grilled Ribeye Steak with Creamy Jalapeno Butter would be the perfect gift!!
I mean, what man doesn’t love steak??! His favorite cut is a nice, thick juicy ribeye steak, and Sprouts’ Butcher Shop has an amazing selection of products to choose from! Their grass-fed beef is tender, and free of any antibiotics and growth hormones! Besides having tons of great-tasting flavor, grass-fed beef is higher in omega-3 fatty acids when compared to grain-fed beef!
I love shopping at Sprouts Farmers Market because they have the best variety of meat and produce! And it’s always reasonably priced! I picked up 2 grass-fed ribeye steaks and I also picked up a few more items for ANOTHER special Father’s Day gift! Since my hubby LOVES to grill, I decided to make a grilling gift basket! Don’t worry, I’ll share the details of the gift basket very soon! ?
When preparing my steaks, I like keep my seasonings minimal to allow the natural flavors of the steak to come through! I only used thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper. I placed my steaks on the grill and cooked them for about 3-5 minutes on each side, until the inside was slightly pink. We like our steaks cooked medium.
For the finishing touch, I made the most amazing jalapeno butter to put on top! It was super easy to make! I combined 2 tablespoons of Sprouts Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread, 1 tablespoon of butter, and herbs. I added about 1 tablespoon of the mixture to each steak. It was out of this world!!
I can’t wait to serve these Garlic & Thyme Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Creamy Jalapeno Butter on Father’s Day and present him with his Father’s Day basket! What are your plans for Father’s Day?? Please let me know in the comments below!
Garlic & Thyme Grilled Ribeye Steak with Creamy Jalapeno Butter
- 2 Sprouts Grass-Fed Ribeye Steaks about 10-12 oz
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon thyme minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
For Creamy Jalapeno Butter:
- 2 tablespoons Sprouts Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- 1 teaspoon parsley minced
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the ribeye steaks with oil, and sprinkle with garlic, 1 tablespoon of thyme, and salt/pepper on both sides. Transfer steaks to the hot grill, and cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side for medium-rare, longer if desired.
- Remove steaks and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
For Creamy Jalapeno Butter:
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of Sprouts Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread, 1
- tablespoon of softened butter, and 1 teaspoon of parsley. Season with salt/pepper to taste and serve with steaks.